Tuesday 21 November 2017

MASSIVE positive feedback from Kazakhstan

OVERWHELMING positive feedback
 ....to the post ...Teaching at NIS schools in Kazakhstan - the GOOD and the BAD'.

Read what NIS Shymkent pupils think, in messages to me...I have had MANY such messages :

' Dear Mr Walter, we are writing you to support because me with my classmates fully support your statements, but want to stay anonymous, to feel secured, that's why this account is fake. We deeply apologise for the compatriots, and I believe that once in the future, we will change this country to the best. Best regards. '


The current Principal/Director Balkan Kassimov presenting me with an award

Visitor numbers to this website are now extremely high, especially from Kazakhstan and the UK.

Overall figures below...
Weekly viewing figures


No comments:

Post a Comment